Wednesday 27 July 2016

Gift #657






Hey whatever you may be doing right now STOP
I request you to pause for just a moment, take a deep breath and do that simplest practical action SMILE 😊

Smile just for yourself or see, hear and feel the moment that makes you smile 😊

Rather lets make it a regular habit by anchoring your smile to a daily activity like stretching or reading my message 😉

Inviting you to repeat this everyday until it registers in your inventory of positive happy moments, until it shows up in your thoughts and feelings in a blink, like an instant refresh button. I know that it works!!!

So every time you strech/read my message SMILE 😊
Share this technique with friends and bring a smile on their face too!!!

BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY
Twinkle Thakkar ✨
Happiness and Health Coach
twinkle.branded.me


No comments:

Post a Comment