Thursday 7 July 2016

Gift #637






In the last few days we tried to highlight the 5 main qualities of happy people. We also learnt the break up percentage of what causes happiness. But most importantly we saw that we need to give ourselves the permission to be happy now and every moment of our lives.

All these seem quite logical but when we are facing challenging situations or negative opinions we seem to put happiness on a backseat. We doubt our eligibility to be happy.

So how to overcome this? The simplest and most effective way is to question ourselves when having negative thoughts....

1. Is it true?
2. Are my thoughts giving me power or taking it away?
3. How can I use this experience to better my life?
4. What is a habit that I could give up that would lead to more positives in my life?
5. Am I avoiding something that needs addressing?

Try these and do not let Happiness walk away from your life!!!

BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY
Twinkle Thakkar ✨
Happiness and Health Coach
twinkle.branded.me


No comments:

Post a Comment