Saturday 30 April 2016

Gift #569





Happiness is not a mystery to solve or secret to be revealed in order to be experienced. It is so simple that just about any child can model it even if they can’t explain it. Happiness is a feeling created by the expression of our love coming out of us. When our love is coming out of us, we are happy.

This Happiness makes us wise too!! Here's how it works...

When I am in a good mood, it's easier to consider the perspectives of other people, and easier to focus on compromise - two components of wisdom are defined here.

And presumably if I were in a good mood more often - if I had an enduringly high sense of well-being - my ability to thus exercise wisdom would remain pretty high.

I am sure this is true for all of us, isn't?

So BE HAPPY AND BE WISE!!!

BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY
Twinkle Thakkar ✨
Happiness and Health Coach
twinkle.branded.me

No comments:

Post a Comment