Wednesday 27 April 2016

Gift #566





Did you start your day with a smile and gratitude?

Apart from happiness and gratitude there are a 5 other positive emotions which we can consciously create by focusing our attention on them with these 7 questions...

Come up with two or three answers for each of these questions. If you have difficulty, simply replace “am I” with the words “could I be.” For example, “What could I be happy about in my life right now?”

1. What am I most happy about in my life now? What about that makes me happy? How does that make me feel?

2. What am I most grateful about in my life now? What about that makes me grateful? How does that make me feel?

3. What am I most excited about in my life now? What about that makes me excited? How does that make me feel?

4. What am I most proud about in my life now? What about that makes me proud? How does that make me feel?

5. What am I enjoying most in my life right now? What about that do I enjoy? How does that make me feel?

6. What am I committed to in my life right now? What about that makes me committed? How does that make me feel?

7. Who do I love? Who loves me? What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel?

If you really want to create a shift in your life, make this a part of your daily ritual. By consistently asking these questions, you’ll find that you access your most empowering emotional states on a regular basis, and you’ll begin to create mental highways to happiness, gratitude, excitement, pride, joy, commitment and love.

BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY
Twinkle Thakkar ✨
Happiness and Health Coach
twinkle.branded.me

No comments:

Post a Comment